After having some meetings about the future of my research in the ESW group (at INESC-ID), I've set a few goals to my PhD. I'm now a part of a project that will integrate a workflow management system into a Web Application development methodology. My contribution is centered on the following RIA features:
- Easy rich content development on a web application
- Disconnected browsing, used to enable specific parts of the workflow to be worked on without requiring a permanent Internet link.
Some questions to be answered:
- What is the minimum ammount of information needed in the client for it to be able to execute operations offline?
- What are the security issued underlying such an information sharing?
- How can workflow activities be moduled so that they can be run isolated from the rest?